By "Personal Information", we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this policy "We" and "Our" mean MoveInVogue, and "You" means any person who visits our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
- Such as the items you purchase, billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates.)
- Such as your contact and marketing preferences.
- Which may include contact, purchase and preference information. Information about items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, and product review information.
- To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or conformations, communicate with you, screen our records for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SOURCE OF COLLECTION:
- From you
DISCLOSURE FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE:
- Shared with our processor Shopify.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your personal information with services providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For Example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- When you place an order through MoveInVogue we will retain your personal information for our records unless, and until you ask us to erase this information.
- For information on your right of erasure, please see the 'Your Rights' section below.
- We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
- Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
SERVICES THAT INCLUDE ELEMENTS OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING INCLUDE:
- Temporary denial of IP Addresses with repeated failed transactions. This denial persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denial of credit cards associated with said denied IP Address. This denial persists for a small number of days.
- We use the information that we collect to conduct our business, and to provide you with the best possible products, service, and experience. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
TO PROVIDE YOU WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Such as to fulfill your orders, and process your payments. To process, maintain. and service your account(s) as well as to provide you with products and services that we think you will like.
TO RESPOND TO YOU
- Such as when you place an order, or share a comment, or concern.
- To optimize your experience with us, including: To remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you. Track and categorize your activity and interests on our website., and to enrich your experience on our website.
FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
- Such as to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; To maintain our programs, accounts, and records for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; To detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services, and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
FOR LEGAL AND SAFETY PURPOSES:
- Such as to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties from or in legal proceedings. To protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers. To respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliances, and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS REQUESTS
- We strive to offer you with choices about personal information is used and shared.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND NETWORKS.
- We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social medial platforms and networks you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the "Unsubscribe" link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us. You may also request to opt out of marketing or advertising emails by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the "Additional Information and Contacting Us" section below, and sharing the email address at which you are receiving marketing or advertising emails.
- If you have registered for an online account, we allow you to access and update certain personal information that you have provided us by logging into your account and using the features and functionalities available there.
SECURITY AND FRAUD
- We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE STEPS TO HELP PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Reviewing your MoveInVogue account periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information.
- Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Using complex passwords (A minimum of 7 alphanumeric case sensitive characters.)
- Not using the same password on more than one website.
- Not sharing your password with others.
- Password protecting your computer and mobile device.
- Sign out/log off of website sessions so that your session is close, especially when using a shared computer.
- If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email, please forward the information to Info@MoveInVogue.Com so that we may follow up.
Last updated: 8/14/2021
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: email@example.com